These picture are not very good because I let my kids touch my camera too much. I don't know what they have done to my camera. We had Reilly's boys over to play. There were lots of legos and jumping (fighting) on the trampoline. Can you see their poses. Poor Girlfriend was feeling a little left out with all those boys. 

SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER
(Don't read the rest if you don't want to know about Breaking Dawn)
Of course I read Breaking Dawn. Teana dragged me to walmart at midnight on Friday. I was little annoyed at the beginning of the book when I figured out that she was going to get pregnant and I put the book down. I picked it up a couple hours later thinking I'll just read a little bit more and of course I was pulled in and couldn't put it down. I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment