Friday, August 22, 2008

Utah

We brought all kids bikes up to UT so they could ride bikes. We rode bikes one day and spent the rest of the time riding these little kids bikes down the hill. Here is Big Q at the top of the hill.
Here is the Big Q at the bottom of the hill. He only crashed once.
Me celebrating my birthday with my favorite people, my family & the Fogartys
Twin, Ike, and Big Q on the trampoline. The last night the boys decided to sleep outside on the trampoline (3 fogarty boys & Big Q). Ike wanted no part of sleeping outside.
LT loving Bear Lake.
Ike, Big Q & his twin (they have the same birthdays and the same personalities)
We got to hang out with Ty & Louise. They have a cool park near their house with a rope swing.
Sitting on the porch swing at the Fogarty's




We went to UT for 10 days. My mom flew into SLC. My kids don't get to see their grandma or cousins very often. So we drove up to hang out with them. We loved all our neighbors in UT. The Fogarty's are like family. We stayed at their house the whole time. I celebrated my 32nd birthday and my 11th anniversary. We didn't get to see too many friends because we were busy with my family. We did go up to Bear Lake with the McKennas and of course had a blast.

5 comments:

Julie said...

So sad we missed getting together while you were here :( Maybe next time! glad you had fun. i saw our old house in the pic of the hill, if we had still lived there we would have for sure seen you.

Happy Birthday!!!!
for some reason i thought it was in Sept. my bad

Jill * Zane said...

How fun for you guys! And happy belated birthday! I just celebrated my 32nd birthday, tambien. Didn't realize we were the exact same age - coolio!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday trip!!!! you look fantastic as usual and glad you're home. It always feels good to be home! :)

Eric Gaoiran said...

Sad we missed you too! Eric had a great time visiting with Troy. I guess I thought we would just end up seeing each other somehow. But I know what happens on vacation...things get busy. It looks like you had a great trip.

Happy belated birthday and 11th anniversary! Congrats on both of those!

Sarah said...

What a fun trip. Riding bikes looks like so much fun. I can't wait for it to cool off so we can do that here.