Saturday, September 27, 2008

Organizing our closet






I spent a couple of days this week organizing this closet. It is our school and craft closet. Things kept getting thrown in there. Finally the kids couldn't find any crayons and I knew I had to organize it. It took two days to clean it out.


In the picture on the right, on the top shelf all the way to the right are little stackable bins. They are perfect for craft stuff. I found them at the dollar store. I wish I bought more.
I got this wall organized too. I put everything up. After I read Andee's blog about the magnetic paint I wanted to do that. But I already had oll of this at home, so I used what I had. This wall helps us start our day. It has our calendar to find out the date and who the king of the day is. Our scripture that we are learning is up there. I'm trying to have the kids pick out two chores everyday that I help them with. That way me and one child are working together, rather then me and three or four children are working together. The king of the day gets to pick first. Then I have the magnet board for the kids to hang up their pictures.

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Way to go Tracy. Nothing feels better than clean organized closets.

heathermommy said...

looks awesome. i am so disorganized. today i couldn't find a ruler to save my life!!