
Big Q & Ike made magic (our new kitten) a house. They insisted on a basement (the white box). They cut holes for magic to get in and out, up and down. Magic doesn't really like it. She only goes into it when they put her in. Magic doesn't use it, then the boxes end up all over the house.

I haven't been able to think of a good excuse for the boxes disappearing. I'll have to keep thinking. I spent all my time thinking of a way to get our clothes dry. Our dryer broke and I needed to dry our clothes. I used trampoline dry our clothes in the sun. There Ike helping me fold clothes.

4 comments:
looks like magic has an exciting new home! HOURS OF FUN FOR THE KIDDOS!
i am a fan of the trampoline dryer! speedy fast!
Hey there Tracy... It was so good to hear from you. I look forward to keeping up now:) It's been a long time. Your family has GROWN!!!!
I have also used the tramp to dry clothes, it works great!!! hope your dryer is back to functioning soon!!!
I also have used my trampoline as a clothes dryer... the black and holey surface makes for a quick dry!!! Sorry to hear about your broken dryer... how did the pioneers do it? I guess if for no other reason, it's good to have things break down every once in awhile... it makes us appreciate modern conveniences! :) It sounds like you guys have been up to lots of fun and keeping busy! I love being inspired by you Tracey... It's so nice to keep in touch!!
Post a Comment