Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Christmas tree



We finally put up a Christmas tree today. We've been married for 11 years and we've only had a real Christmas tree one other time. All our artificial trees are broken and I decided I needed a real tree this year.

I'm going to confess. I dislike decorating the Christmas tree, it stresses me out and the last two years we put up a tree early in december. I got so bitter about the kids taking all the ornaments off the tree and braking them that I took down the trees after a day or two of them being up and didn't put a tree up again until Christmas Eve. I guess if I am comparing to the past couple of years, we have our tree up early.

1 comment:

Janan said...

I am so jealous! Real tree . . . I haven't had a real tree since . . . well, since before I was married and I think I was in college! I miss the smell . . . but, I do not miss getting home before everyone else and being nominated as the LIGHT PERSON!! Nope, I don't miss doing the Christmas lights!

Enjoy your real tree!!!