
Girlfriend got to go to the store to pick out whatever she wanted for $10 as a reward for learning how to use the potty. The boys each got to also. Instead of picking out one thing for $10. She got 11 things for 88 cents and 1 candy bar. Flarp is one of the things she picked out. Everyone loves is.
4 comments:
smart girl maximizing her money! i'm a quantity over quality kinda gal
Hi Tracey! Gotta love Disneyland! Yes, Angela's blog is private. I'll tell her to add you! Take Care. Nice to hear from you!
hey Tracey send me an email to laalaalunt@hotmail.com and I will get you to my blog -angela
glad Troy liked the cookie. I vaguely remember Troy wasn't a sweets guy- That would explain his stick-like frame. I figured whoever was working- you or Troy should get a treat but it wasn't in the cards for you. ;o)
Post a Comment