Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Host

I just finished reading The Host last night. I liked it a lot. I have some ideas theories for a second book. I just barely read the twilight series last month. I think Stephanie Meyers is an amazing writer. Her books are very entertaining, but there is a lot to think about too. Do we really need the know bad to know the good? Would I be as selfless as Wanderer?Are humans as violent as they are originally potrayed? Why didn't the aliens see any good in our society?

2 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i have been wanting to read that book! it sounds so good!!! and the twilight series is my fave, i don't think i could ever get tired of reading those!

Nikki said...

I am going to start reading the Twilight ones this week. I will have to put this one on my list too.