Monday, June 2, 2008

Preparing Wisely Give Away

Crazymamaof6 is doing a contest for me. I am giving away a small first aid kit and a book on preparing for an emergency to three people selected randomly on random.org. All you have to do is comment on her post on her blog. It doesn't have to be a long comment, just "enter me in the contest". One entry per person. If you want to be entered 5 extra times, post about it on your blog and make sure to mention in your comment that you are posting about it on your blog. That way she knows that you get entered an extra 5 times in the drawing.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I'm way excited to be doing this contest for you! being prepared is the smartest thing anyone can do for their family!

Nikki said...

I am on it1

Anonymous said...

congrats! I put your grand opening on my blog so all can know about it!