Friday, June 6, 2008

Joys, fears, goals, current obsessions, random facts

Jaynann tagged me.



Joys

1. Knowing I'm doing what Heavenly Father wants me to do.
2. Troy doing the dishes or putting the kids to bed.
3. Sitting down and reading a good book while the kids are asleep or occupied.

Fears

1. That I won't ever get to a normal weight and stay there.
2. That people can tell that we homeschool just by looking at us, or think that we are the weird homeschooling family.
3. That friends will feel like they need to inventory their food storage to me.



Goals

1. start exercising again
2. unpack and organize my house
3. eat more vegetables



Current Obsessions

1. Blogging, of course
2. Our business, sometimes I feel like I think or talk about nothing else.
3. Unpacking, I think I've mentioned unpacking to every person I've talked to in the past two weeks.

Random Facts

1. A crazy kid is in my store right now and I'm all by myself and he won't leave.
2. I never went to the HS I graduated from.
3. I married troy on my 21 birthday

2 comments:

Jill * Zane said...

Good luck on getting settled in - at home and with the business - and accomplishing your goals. Too bad we don't live closer; I'd love to excercise with you. Your "crazy kid in the store" comment totally made me laugh! :)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love learning new things about you. we are still not settled in our house and we have lived her 6 months