
We went to Ikea a while ago and Stacia was sad that she didn't get to go into the playland because she wasn't potty trained. So when I said this morning that we were going to Ikea. Stacia went to the bathroom and went potty. She remembered that she needed to be potty trained to play there. I haven't really started potty training with her, because of new baby and getting ready to sell our house and then moving three times, and just plain laziness. We put big girl underwear on her and she only had one accident today. We go to ikea and they said she couldn't go in because she couldn't pull down and up her pants by herself. So we came home and practiced. She can do and is ready to go to ikea tomorrow. Good thing I need to go buy one more bookshelf.
3 comments:
your not lazy just smart, I say don't start until they want to and they train themselves! Porter has the flushing down like flushing EVERYTHING down. We have 1 working toilet right now if you catch my drift, and we almost lost that one this morning!
congrats stacia!!!! we're proud of you!
Whatever it takes to get a kid potty trained. That is funny that it was IKEA for Stacia. Hooray all the same.
Post a Comment