Sunday, August 31, 2008

I won

I won a giveaway from crazymamaof6. Her sister was giving a cat away. LT & Girlfriend love kitten and cats so much. They get so excited when there is one around. Big Q and Ike love kittens too. I saw the picture of this kitten and I fell in love too. I gave in. We picked her up yesterday to try it for a week.

Big Q and Ike love her too.




4 comments:

Jill * Zane said...

So cute!! This new lady I visit teach had the cutest kitten ever and I would have taken him in a heartbeat if she would have let me. : ) Have fun with your new family member!

Mindful Mothering said...

Hi Tracey,

Looks like our kids are similar ages! So fun to get to know your family. I was interested in the I Love America Mom School, but I have been doing some pondering and feeling like I need to keep it simple until next year. We are expecting our 5th in 2 months and I have the habit of taking on more than I should :-) I have a feeling we will be doing a lot of staying home for a little while!

Sarah Brooks

bonnie said...

your kids are so cute. They are getting so big. by the way just posted a blog. wbaustin.blogspot
too bad I nidded you in Utah, hope you had a great time. Relief from the heat..ehh.

Sarah said...

So cute. Kittens must be the "thing" right now. It seems like everyone is getting one, well not us. How fun I love the last picture.